There’s no doubt about it, the connected home is great. Whether you’re implementing a complete smart home with smart security, entertainment, energy, and water, or treading into the IoT world one by one, staying connected to your home via the Internet and App has many benefits.
Applications are a key component in the connected home system. Most smart devices will offer a free of charge downloadable App either on iOS or Android, which you can download onto one or several of your smart devices. You can learn more about our My Eddy Home App here.
Are you getting the most out of My Eddy Home?
While most smart home customers are eager to download their related applications, it remains to be seen how many are actually using these Apps and the subsequent information they provide regularly. Without checking your App regularly, you’re missing a lot of what a smart product has to offer.
So with that in mind, here’s what you need to know about Eddy’s App:
1. You’ll be protected. Our App will alert you when there are issues with the water usage in your home. From there, you can take action to mitigate damage, no matter where you are in the world.
2. You’ll see your consumption. Wondering how much water your new washing machine uses? See it on the App. Want to see who takes the longer shower? Check out the App. Want to see how much money you’ve spent on water usage this month? The App will let you know.
3. You can conserve. Our App provides daily, weekly, and monthly challenges to help conserve water. You will see exactly how your conservation efforts are impacting your overall water consumption.
4. You have control. From your App, you can turn off your water supply remotely. While we recommend against doing this unless it is absolutely necessary, the choice is yours. Some of our customers joke about controlling their teenagers’ time in the shower. Again – we strongly recommend against doing so!
5. You can set it to away mode. When no one is in your home, there should be no water usage. Away mode automatically tightens our algorithms, so if there is water usage, you will know immediately that something is wrong. Forgot to set it and you’re soaking on a tropical beach? You can conveniently set ‘Away Mode’ from our application anywhere in the world.
The My Eddy Home App provides you with insights, data, and control, so you’ll know exactly what’s happening with the water usage in your home. With Eddy, you’ll have control, protection, and the ability to conserve one of the world’s most precious resources – water.
Click here to learn more about the My Eddy Home App, or check out our video.
About Eddy Home
Founded in 2014, Eddy Home is an industry leader in leak protection and water visibility solutions. Our suite of smart products offers a comprehensive water management system for homeowners that protects, controls, and conserves. Our products have saved thousands of customers millions of litres of water by continuously monitoring water usage in their home, and if something unusual is detected, alerting them to the issue. For more details, please contact us at 1 877 388 3339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TORONTO, Nov. 24, 2022 – Eddy Smart Home Solutions Ltd. (TSXV: EDY) released its unaudited financial statements for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022. Q3/2022 HIGHLIGHTS Read the full press