Eddy is an ESG-focused North American provider of water management and leak mitigation technologies. Our intelligent product suite monitors and controls water environments, providing leak protection and sub-metering solutions for multi-family residential, commercial, industrial, and single-family home properties.
WHY EDDY SOLUTIONS
- A holistic, fully developed solution suitable for properties of all types.
- Explosive demand and growing number of partnerships.
- One-time and recurring revenue streams from multiple segments.
- We provide efficiency and drive profitability to our partners through expedited scheduling, lack of delays, and reduction in insurance claims.
- Eddy is well positioned to capture significant growth from the proliferation of damage mitigation technology, monitoring systems, and sub-metering in the built environment.
Our experienced leadership teams has a track record of significant value creation in public and private markets.
CEO, President, and Board Member
EVP, Sales, Marketing and Business Development
VP, Investor Relations
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Investment in sustainable future
Our system provides our clients with the ability to maintain an ESG strategy for their water footprint.
At Eddy, sustainability is an essential part of our vision, mission, and direction. Our solutions help curtail environmental and financial impact of water loss.
Events & Presentations
October 19, 2021 – Canaccord Genuity Corp.: ‘Around the Corner’ Coverage
For a copy of the report, please contact the analyst directly at:
Associate, Equity Research
161 Bay Street, Suite 3000
P.O. Box 516
Toronto, ON M5J 2S1
TORONTO, May 2, 2022 /CNW/ – Eddy Smart Home Solutions Ltd. (formerly Aumento Capital VIII Corp.), (the “Corporation”) (TSXV: EDY) released its financial statements for the three and twelve months
Eddy Smart Home Solutions Ltd. (“Eddy”) (TSXV: EDY) announced today an extension of the outside closing date for the previously announced acquisition of all of the issued and outstanding common
We are pleased to announce an expansion of our service agreement with one of Canada’s most prominent multi-residential developers. The partnership first started with a leak protection in a 280+