Ambitious and smart with a knack for analytics and data. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy supporting teams with front and back end processes, collaboratively working together to gather requirements to facilitate communications and process improvements. You love a challenge and want a company that can keep up with you.
We are that company. We’re an emerging Internet of Things (IoT) company facing exponential growth. Recently awarded EnerQuality’s 2017 Most Innovative Product and Water Canada’s 2017 Early Adoption award, our Eddy IQ technology is driving the widespread adoption of a revolutionary smart water home solution. Our suite of products enriches the user experience and delivers industry leading water damage mitigation.
Leveraging considerable experience in both the residential protection and IoT markets, the Eddy Home team includes established entrepreneurs and business professionals, skilled inventors, and innovative data scientists and engineers. If you’re seeking to make your mark in the burgeoning IoT world, you’ll find your dream opportunity with Eddy Home.
What can you expect working in this position:
• Competitive compensation plan, including a generous benefits package
• Significant opportunity for growth
• A talented and driven group of colleagues
• Facilitate analyses of our business goals and objectives.
• Conduct research and analysis to support business/customer service operations and presents findings to management and/or team leads.
• Plan and design business processes, particularly customer service processes, making suggestions and recommendations to improve and support business systems to deliver greater efficiency.
• Resolve business issues by effectively and productively utilizing systems and data.
• Identify and implement best practices and make recommendations for improvements.
• Calculate and estimate costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish viability and ROI.
• Provide recommendations to solve problems and inefficiencies related to our operations.
• Analyze, document, and provide insights for improvement for business and CS processes and metrics.
• Train internal employees on changes to business practices, processes, or procedures.
• Other duties as required.
The successful candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
• 4 or more years of Business Analyst experience in the technology or IoT services industry.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Visio, MS Access.
• Proficiency in Jira for defect tracking and other functionality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills.
• Technical ability working in a C/C++ environment preferred
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.