Call Center Manager
An ambitious, innovative leader with a talent for seeing the big picture and making improvements. You love a fast-paced environment and thrive to maximize efficiency and cost-effectiveness, while utilizing technology to ensure your team is well organized and productive. You have excellent customer service and communication skills and are driven to achieve great results.
We are the company for you. We’re an emerging Internet of Things (IoT) company facing exponential growth. Recently awarded EnerQuality’s 2017 Most Innovative Product and Water Canada’s 2017 Early Adoption award, our Eddy IQ technology is driving the widespread adoption of a revolutionary smart water home solution. Our suite of products enriches the user experience and delivers industry leading water damage mitigation.
Leveraging considerable experience in both the residential protection and IoT markets, the Eddy Home team includes established entrepreneurs and business professionals, skilled inventors, and innovative data scientists and engineers. If you’re seeking to make your mark in the burgeoning IoT world with a supportive team, you’ll find your dream opportunity with Eddy Home.
What you can expect from Eddy Home:
• Competitive compensation plan, including a generous benefits package
• Significant opportunity for growth
• A talented and driven group of colleagues with a common vision
• Determine call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Advance call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
• Maintain and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; conducting system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
• Accomplish call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Maintain equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
• Sustain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
• Collect and analyzes call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
• Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
• Prepare reports for different departments and upper management.
• Proven experience as Call Center/Customer Service Manager or similar position for 5 years
• Experience in customer service is required
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
• Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
• Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs, Five9 Software experience is considered an asset
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
• Positive and patient
• High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
• Flexibility to start ASAP.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.