Technical Marketing Analyst
Website Eddy Home
An ambitious, smart, self-starter with a knack for business development, analytics, and content development. You thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a team to develop both technical and marketing materials, creating compelling marketing and technical reports to identify and drive business results. You love a challenge and want a company that can keep up with you.
We are that company. We’re an emerging Internet of Things (IoT) companyfacing exponential growth. Recently awarded EnerQuality’s 2017 Most Innovative Product and Water Canada’s 2017 Early Adoption award, our Eddy IQ technology is driving the widespread adoption of a revolutionary smart water home solution. Our suite of products enriches the user experienceand delivers industry leading water damage mitigation.
Leveraging considerable experience in both the residential protection and IoT markets, the Eddy Home team includes established entrepreneurs and business professionals, skilled inventors, and innovative data scientists and engineers. If you’re seeking to make your mark in the burgeoning IoT world, you’ll find your dream opportunity with Eddy Home.
What can you expect working in this position:
- Competitive compensation plan, including a generous benefits package
- Significant opportunity for growth
- A talented and driven group of colleagues
- Analyze and research market trends and competitors in various industries, providing analytic reports for continuous market share growth improvement.
- Identify synergistic opportunities through your analytics and research, and follow up with business development outreach that results in initial business meetings.
- Regularly provide marketing content, sales collateral, user manuals, and presentations, as well as distribution agreements and purchase orders for new partners and clients.
- Develop of Eddy Home’s weekly blog, including the creation and publishing of news and blog articles one to two times per week.
- Uncover short-term and long-term insights to improve the efficiency of Eddy Home’s sales, marketing, and operation efforts to help drive market share.
- Ensure ownership of sales and marketing analytics requirements and projects, including working with platforms such as Eddy Home’s internal CRM, Google Analytics, and others.
- Liaise between sales and marketing and other groups within the organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of products, programs, customers, and sales cycle. You’ll be our in-house resident expert!
- Exceptional communication, writing, editing and presentation skills, with the ability to tailor messages to a diverse group of audiences;
- Strong project management ability;
- Proven analytic and judgment skills with the ability to proactively manage projects to meet company objectives;
- Strategic development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills;
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude;
- Ability to build positive working relationships and work well as part of team;
- Digitally literate – Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, and previous experience in WordPress a strong asset;
- Ability to work on a multitude of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical and/or start-up environment;
- College/University degree in any of the following: business, marketing, statistics, IT, or related field;
- Industry experience in IoT a strong asset