Eddy is hiring again!
To apply, please see our LinkedIn Posting.
Eddy Solutions – Toronto, ON
A detail-oriented individual, with a knack for solving technical problems and managing products and people. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, but with a keep eye for detail. You have a particular interest in IoT technology and product development, with technical background enabling you to hit the ground running. You are a fast learner and enjoy being hands-on. You are looking for a great role within a growing company within the IoT space.
We are the company for you. We’re an emerging Internet of Things (IoT) company facing exponential growth. Recently awarded the 2018 TCA Most Innovative Product, 2018 AI Innovation award, and Bronze 2019 InsureTech Innovation in Insurance Award, our technology is driving the widespread adoption of a smart water solution for homes and commercial properties. Our suite of products delivers industry leading water damage mitigation.
The Eddy team includes established entrepreneurs and business professionals, skilled inventors, and innovative data scientists and engineers. If you’re seeking to make your mark in the burgeoning IoT world with a supportive team, you’ll find your dream opportunity with Eddy Solutions.
As a Product Manager, you will work with the Product Team to support various initiatives, including managing technical team members and product development, and working with developers, vendors, and consultants. This could include:
- Managing all phases of product development projects, including initiation, planning, execution, implementation, and post-implementation activities, including feature development on our existing product line as well as the introduction of new products to our product suite.
- Technical Knowledge of PCB and hardware development, firmware, and manufacturing
- Experience with taking a structured and detailed approach to quality assurance and troubleshooting. Provide expert incident and problem management for high impact and critical issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Ensuring that the project deliverables are well defined and measured to provide transparency and achieve business outcomes with value.
- Project oversight across multiple concurrent projects, providing internal management and cross functional communication to other teams with regular reports and status updates, including timelines, milestones, risks, issues tracking, decisions, and overall status.
- New product requirement scoping, sourcing vendors and hardware, while considering pricing and technical requirements. Researching technical product requirements and ensuring product requirements are met.
- Able to deal with complex technical issues and make appropriate trade-offs/escalations as required. Ongoing management and escalation of issues and risks.
- Process improvement and updates to process documentation.
- Resource management, ensuring product availability and deadlines are met.
- Identifying and advocating for opportunities for continuous improvements to enhance project delivery execution and value across the organization.
- Maintaining positive relationships with the project sponsors/stakeholders/business departments and foster effective communication both internally and externally.
Requirements and Skills:
- 3+ years Product Management experience.
- Technical experience is an asset. Should be comfortable discussing technical specifications, and verbal and written communication of technical requirements.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced start up environment and balancing competing priorities.
- Able to take ownership of tasks and manage them to completion.
- Experience with project management software such as JIRA an asset.
- A knack for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- A demonstrated interested in technology and IoT.
Please include a resume and cover letter, outlining how your product management and technical experience makes you a perfect fit to join the Eddy team!
To apply for this position: please see our LinkedIn Posting.
Eddy Solutions is an industry leader in leak protection and water monitoring solutions. Our suite of smart products offers a comprehensive water management system for building operators and homeowners that protects, controls, and conserves water. Our products have saved thousands of customers millions of dollars in damages and millions of litres of water waste by continuously monitoring water usage in their properties. For more details, please contact us at 1 877 388 3339 or email email@example.com.