Are you looking for a great place to work?
An ambitious, smart, self-starter with a knack for business development and sales. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a team to help build inbound leads, outbound activity, and overall customer acquisitions that drive business results. You are ready for an entry-level challenge, with a company that can grow with you.
We’re an award-winning, emerging Internet of Things (IoT) Property Technology (Proptech) company facing exponential growth. Our Proprietary Algorithms & Technology paired with a high service level are driving widespread adoption of a revolutionary intelligent leak protection system. Our suite of products enrich the user experience and delivers industry-leading water damage mitigation to real estate stakeholders.
Leveraging considerable experience in both the water damage protection and IoT markets, the Eddy Solutions team includes established entrepreneurs and business professionals, skilled inventors, and innovative data scientists & engineers. If you’re seeking to make your mark in the burgeoning IoT world, you’ll find your dream opportunity with Eddy Solutions.
Benefits of Working with Eddy:
• Competitive compensation plan, including a generous benefits package
• Significant opportunity for growth
• A talented and driven group of colleagues
• TTC accessible
• Prepare and implement outbound sales initiatives, including email outreach campaigns, using our Salesforce CRM system;
• General account management with Eddy’s channel partners;
• Coordinate inbound sales opportunities, and organizing sales meetings with clients and our Sales team;
• Preparation of Eddy’s sales proposals;
• Analyze and research market trends and competitors in various industries;
• Uncover short-term and long-term insights to improve the efficiency of Eddy’s sales, efforts to help drive market share;
• Liaise between sales and marketing and other groups within the organization;
• Develop a deep understanding of products, programs, customers, and sales cycle;
• Assist the sales team with Salesforce administration, including running reports and overall data entry.
• Other duties as needed
• Strong project management ability;
• Strategic development, problem-solving, and change management skills;
• A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude;
• Ability to build positive & collaborative working relationships across departments;
• Digitally literate – including experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel);
• Experience with Salesforce is an extremely strong asset;
• Ability to work on a multitude of projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Entry-level experience is welcome – we are looking for an energic person willing to learn!
• College/University degree in any of the following: business, sales, and/or marketing;
• Industry experience in IoT a strong asset
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.